Monday, June 23, 2008

things just keep getting better

We went to see the State Attorney today. First of all I was made to feel unwelcome. It was a small room we'd be meeting in, I was told and the quarters were tight. Well yah, if you put a big goddamn conference table into a closet sized room, the quarters are going to be tight. Then, once we settled in this room, the state attorney peered at me and wanted to know what I was doing there if I didn't SEE anything. Uh duh. First of all I'M THE WIFE and secondly, I HEARD things. It got better when we were told that the threat and the subsequent breaking of the windshield didn't count because they could only focus on the breaking of the side window and can't do anything about the breaking of the windshield because we need a PREPONDERANCE of the evidence which translates into... you live in the poor section of the county so screw you. But wait..there's more. The King of the Knuckleheads did not show up for court on Friday because he wasn't served and UNTIL HE IS SERVED we just have to keep going back to court friday after friday until the end of time. And why wasn't he served? His town has one cop. That's it. Of course then the state cops can serve it but.... as you can see I have a lot of faith in the judicial system. So nothing is going to be done. Good luck and goodbye.

And if that isn't bad enough, I ran out of my meds. I take flexeril that is a muscle relaxer that makes me sleep. I have fibro and for some reason a muscle relaxer works better than a sleeping pill. I was running out, called in my refil and when we went to pick it up on Friday the pharmacy didn't have it... and it was after doctor's hours so I Had to wait till today to call it back in. Now my nurse practioner is so good to me and I knew the screw up wasn't on her end. Sure enough she had faxed it but they never recieved it so they ordered it again. The husband went to pick it up (he has money, I don't) and was told the bill was $900.00 plus dollars. You read it right. $900.00 for flexeril and prozac, one month's supply. It seems that our health insurance dropped us because we paid the bill late. In fact, the husband paid it on Friday over the phone AND has a confirmation code. Which does me no good for tonight and since I've had no muscle relaxers since Friday, every muscle in my body hurts and I haven't been able to eat much because it hurts to chew and swallow and all the rest. And now I itcha nd my nails are ragged andf I look like I got into a fight with a rose bush and the bush won.
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. A tornado probably. Oh and today's client was a no show. Yah,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>