Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Goat Whisperer

I was actually out in the yard the other day without my cadre of body guards, namely Little Dog Ollie, Rocco the Wonder Dog and Chloe the cat who thinks she's either one of the canine boys, a dog or knows she's a cat and just likes to tag along with one of the canine boys. It's a rare happening when I get to leave or enter the house without any one of the three or all of them leaping and running and bringing me things to look at. I swear it takes me longer to get from car door to house door than it takes me to drive home. Anyway... as I was saying I was out in the yard with the body guards inside and as I headed for the Husband's car so we could go off to the office together, I heard the Little Goatling boy from next door. LGB has two canine brothers, Toby who has a special bark just for me and Scooter who unfortunately reminds me of my spooky nephew. Scooter always seems to be very serious, as if plotting some dastardly deed while masquerading as a long haired bundle of fluff.
But there was LGB a maaa ing and a baa ing and a bleating and I bleated back as I headed for the fence and little Goatling boy just trotted his little goatling butt over to me so I could rub the top of his head. Now I've been talking to LGB since they got him only this was the first time there wasn's some idiot dog in my way making a fool of himself trying to get my attention. When I got in the car the husband was amazed that the goat came right over to me and let me pet him. It was as if I was some kind of goat whisperer he said. So it is official. I do speak goat as well as pig, dog, cat, woodchuck,and well human, of course. I bet Rosetta Stone doesn't carry those in their library of language learning courses.


Odds and ends...

The fibro is flaring badly and as ever I'm mishearing again.

Did you know you can get a SHitty card credit card? And the other phone companies are still nipple and diming you to death.

We lost one of our clients in the business because he is going to jail and can't afford to pay us any more. As for his wife and kids, well he's going to let the church take care of it. As for why he's going to jail... he owes the IRS back taxes in the amount of $5,000,000.00. Yep five million. He's gotten 5 years but may be out in 3. And speaking of Rosetta Stone, another of our clients worked for them as a voice on a cd. The man had a lovely deep voice with a delightful african accent.


Oh and I got Rak'd (random act of kindness)the other day. I was searching for marshmallows in the big Wal Mart super store and couldn't find them in candy so I thought I 'd try hot choclate figuring they might be there but I couldn't find hot choclate either and I was griping to the husband that I couldn't find the hot choclate when two ladies came up to me, told me they heard about the hot choclate hunt and they led me to the hot choclate and .... they were customers of the stores and not employees.... the employees of this walmart spend a vast amnount of time standing around gossiping which might explain why the shelves always look bare. So now I know how the cashiers feel when I buy them a candy bar to say thank you. It just made my day.

It's late so I'll say good Naaaaaaaiiiiighhht.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vyx said...

Well, I know where they hide the marshmallows at Wallyworld. Baking needs. Flour, sugar, nuts, chocolate chips... and marshmallows. It can be hard to spot them, tho... they are ALWAYS rearranging everything. Drives everyone nuts, but they do it anyhow.

(where was the hot chocolate hiding? Usually it's in the aisle with coffee)

Hugs...

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>