Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wishlist

An internet group I belong to has a wish list posted on its site. It's for things one wants that, perhaps someone has and doesn't want and so the item goes to a new home. I've wondered what I'd wish for and I have come up with a list but few if any of my wishes can be easily filled.
I want a pig.., not any pig but Dottie, the last pig in my charge when I was still doing petting farm.
Since I can't have Dottie, I want a goat.
I want a real life in person friend, though to be honest I probably woudln't know what to do with a friend if I had one. I'm not much of a telephone person and I haven't a hint as to how to make and or be a friend.
If I can't have a friend how about some craft group so I can talk creative stuff with someone whose eyes don't glaze over or thinks that the only creation that's great is the one that is predominantly red (sorry husband)
I want there to still be dime stores. Not any kind but the old one with wooden floors worn smooth by countless feet, and counters of stuff instead of everything hanging from a peg.
I want to figure out collage.... I mean how hard can it be? Paper on paper would seem so simple and yet when I see collages in magazines I can't figure out things like.... why is there a number in the collage, does it mean something? Is it the color of the number, the shape for god's sake why is there a number on the damned thing an dhow come I don't GET it!
I want to take photos of my craft stuff that are good enough so I can try to dump some of my dolls on etys and get them out of the house because they are starting to jostle each other on the shelves and I;m afraid a fight will break out at amy moment.
I want it to snow. One long day of snow with the men at home and food in the fridge. One day of snow isn't too much to ask, is it?
I want to be happy but I haven't figured out what it would take to actually make me happy.
I'd like to get my sense of humor back. I don't know where it went once things got dire. If my sense of humor could help me survive my mother and the diva crap my sister pulled then where is it now when I really need it.
Mostly I want to feel... well if not loved... how about liked? I don't want to be one of those poor people whose funeral consists of the hearse and one car following it. How sad is a funeral where no body comes. When I see small ones like that, I want to pull my car into the line just so There is more than one car.
Most importantly I want to make a mark on the world. It doesn't have to be big or splashy, just something to justify my life.
ANd lastly I wish I wouldn';t always get like this when a birthday looms. Ish.

1 Comments:

Blogger StampingJoan said...

I think you are a friend! And I still have those darn discs if you want them!!!!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>