Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brother Can You Spare a Dime

or $14,000.00.?
The woman from the second mortgage company called today wanting to know if we had the $14,000.00 so that we could 'buy' our $140,000.00 second mortgage from them. If I had $14,000.00 don't you think we'd be PAYING our mortgage.
And so, that phone call managed to sneak in past all the barriers I've tried to put up to insulate myself from all things negative and the walls they came a tumbling down. So now I'm all weeping and would be all pmsy if I wasn't as old and dirt and PMS went the way of that time of the month. Now I'm in a continual what would be PMS funk. I'm sad and feeling sorry for myself and maybe if I din't hurt so Goddammed badly most of the time I could deal with the rest of the crap. Now I have a knee that's killing me, and my stomach is upset and the rash that would not quit has sprung up on the other leg. Maybe if another birthday hadn't been ignored I could handle it all but comeon now. What if you had a birthday and got only one card and that wasn't even from your family? As for gifts....I disremember what they are. Even when my mother was alive, I was never invited over for cake or something and if I wanted my present I got it only when I took her to lunch for HER birthday. I mean, doesn't it smack of something more than greedy to call your mother and say , Hey, I'm coming to pick up my present, ave it ready. Shouldn't it be more like a I have your gift, when can you come and get it sort of thing. You'd think I'd be used to being ignored on my birthday and there wouldn't be any Christmas gifts for me either if I didn't tell the husband exactly what I wanted or bought it for myself and gave it to him to wrap. Geez, no wonder I'm so blue.

did I mention that I HURT???!!!! Two flights of steep steps to the office each day is starting to look as hard as climbing Mt Everest but Everest has to be easier what with the sherpas and all of that.

And so we are back in the mess we were in before Christmas, and the clients are nowhere to be seen. The husband even had a go around with one of our remaining clients who claimed that since he paid us acertain amount we were now obligated to keep him in his house for as long as we could without seeing another penny from him. THis is a pain in the ass client who pissed and moaned last week telling me that I hadn't emailed him in two weeks when I had just done the email five minutes before AND had proof that I sent him one on the week before that. This guy is the sort that will cause trouble, I can feel it. Our contract makes it very clear that it's a month to month thing and not one lump sum.

I guess it's time to increse the prozac. I wonder if they come in the industrial sized barrel and not a piddling bottle. I certainly need something.


Too bad I don't drink.


Even crafting has hit a crafter's block.


Just call me little Suzie Sunshine.


Where's a pig when you need one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>