Sunday, March 22, 2009

Did'ja ever notice

that when you finally seem to be getting your head above water, something comes along and shoves you under? Rocco the WOnder dog is hurt, only we don't know by what. A neighbor said she heard a dog get hit by a car sometime between 11pm last night and midnight but Rocco was already in the house then, and I know for certain because I made a run to Wal Mart for neosporin and Wal-Mart closes one set of doors at 11. Then one son thought Rocco might have tried to scoot under the fence and now the latest is that he was attacked by a racoon. It's the vet's tomorrow and I hop he can tell us more. I've cleaned the wounds and neosporined them. We've made certain that Rocco has eaten and had something to drink and we've been fussing over him a little more than usual. And of course, being me, I've spent the day worrying. tho not more than usual. Whatever it costs us tomorrow so be it. We just need the Wonder dog back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>