Monday, July 17, 2006

Finally some good news but I feel like an idiot

Dear Peruser
Our Air COnditioner crapped out on us on Thursday and the fix it guy didn't come out till today. It was one long sweaty weekend. Hot and humid and it's a wonder that there is anything left of me other than a big old puddle.
But I feel like an idiot because I never even considered cleaning the filters, which was what the problem was. My poor animals had to endure all that heat just because mommy didn't clean the filter. Yes I know I'm not the only adult in the house but I seem to be the keeper of the condenser. At least I think about doing it which is more than I can say for the Husband.
I went to his semi-partner's house today to fight with his paperwork. I got there at 10 am and thought I was nearing the end at around 2 when he laughed and dropped another pile on the desk in front of me. I told him it was going to have to wait till next time and it will. I do not understand why men cannot be organised. The office that the husband and I share was once a shining jewel but it's a holy mess now and, for once, it isn't due to me. I can make a mess in two seconds flat. Right now I'm headed for bed, hoping to actually sleep tonight. So that's all. ---me---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know there were filters in A/C units. So you're definitely not alone there.
Ohhh, wait, are they those scrawny little foam things? Oh, THAT'S what they are......
Signed,
ThePeruser

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>