Friday, August 11, 2006

I want to scream

We still do not have the money from the heloc though the check should have been over nighted on Thursday. Now we hear, despite the fact that we settled last Saturday that everything has to be run pas tthe underwriters before they approve the release of the check. That means no vacation till the check comes in, no money to pay younger son who is down to $200, No money to pay the bills or repair the rental properties. My stomach hurts and I feel as if I am going to throw up. Someone has promised to call tomorrow to tell us yah or nay but the way things always seem to work for us it is going to be nay. At least I didn' t take the tags off all my new clothes. I can always return them.
DAMN DAMN DAMN. I would love something to go right just once.
And to add a cherry to my misery I still haven't recieved my raffle prize and has been told by a third person that my donator has family concerns or something and the prize will arrive whenever, despite the fact that I got an email last week telling me I would have it at the beginning of this week. Life is too damned hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>